All goods purchased from American Young Voices LLC (AYV) are supplied with the following Refund & Return Policy:
1.1 At any time before the goods are dispatched, you have the following rights to cancel your order:
· You may cancel any order at any time before we despatch the goods by contacting us. We will confirm your cancellation in writing to you. We will refund to you any advance payments we received.
· Unfortunately, if you try to cancel an order but we have already despatched your goods to you, we will not be able to cancel your order until you return the goods to us.
1.2 We may cancel an order before the goods are delivered:
· due to an unplanned event or;
· the unavailability of stock.
We will confirm your cancellation in writing to you. We will refund to you any advance payments we received.
1.3 We may cancel at any time with immediate effect by giving you written notice if you do not pay us for the goods when you are obliged to do so.
2. Exchange / Refunds
2.1 If you are unhappy with the goods for any reason or you change your mind, you may return them to us within 7 business days, after you receive the goods. We will refund you the price you paid for the Goods and the cost of postage. Business days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period
2.2 You must take reasonable care of any goods before you return them. We must receive them in an unused condition with the original packaging.
2.3 If you are returning the goods because they were sent to you in error, are faulty or not as described, we will also refund the costs of return postage.
2.4 This guarantee is in addition to your legal rights in relation to the goods that are faulty or not as described.
3.1 All goods we supply are covered by a manufacturer’s guarantee unless otherwise stated. For details, please refer to the manufacturer’s guarantee provided with the goods.
3.2 For goods that we manufacture, we guarantee that on delivery and for a period of 12 months from delivery, the goods shall be free from material defects. However, this guarantee does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from:
- fair wear and tear;
- wilful damage, abnormal storage conditions, accident, negligence by you and/or by any third party;
- if you fail to use the goods in accordance with the user instructions;
- any alteration or repair by you or by a third party.
3.3 You have a legal obligation to keep the goods in your possession and to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession.
3.4 You must inform us that you wish to return the goods to us as soon as reasonably practicable. We may ask you for more information and proof of the defect. We may ask you to return the defective goods. If the goods are covered by the guarantee, we will refund the reasonable costs of returning the goods to us.
3.5 This guarantee is in addition to your legal rights in relation to the goods that are faulty or not as described.
4. Returns Address
4.1 All returns should be sent to the following address:
American Young Voices LLC., c/o Night Castle Management Inc. , 224 W 35th STE 500 #354, New York, NY 10001
General Terms & Conditions are also found on our website under “Terms and Conditions”